Re-Enrollment is in progress for current students.
Please look for a text from your school to confirm your intent to return for the 2023/2024 school year!
Part 1: Registration
Our enrollment process takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. If you need computer access, visit the school office where you would like to enroll.
You will need an account in the school’s Enrollment Portal to enroll online.
Part 2: Required Documents
Enrollment is not complete until you have submitted the documentation required for enrollment at Ohio public schools.
- Proof of identity/guardianship for the student
- Proof of residency for the family
- Parent/legal guardian photo id
- Immunization/shot records for the student
For more information and guidelines about acceptable documents, visit our Enrollment Resources page.
There are multiple ways to submit the required documentation:
- Upload in the school’s enrollment portal
- Email to
- Securely text to
- In person at the school’s main office
Need assistance with enrollment?
Contact the Enrollment Team at (888) 874-9680.
Choose a School to Begin a New Enrollment:
- Eastside Arts Academy (EK-7)
- Elyria Community (EK-8)
- Lorain Community:
- Madison Community Elementary (EK-8)
- Old Brooklyn Community:
- Parma Community:
- Puritas Community:
- Stockyard Community:
- Westpark Community:
- Westside Community School of the Arts (K-8)